7th Annual Sangeet Nritya Utsav, Competition
& Awards 2018
........ attracts the best in classical
& traditional music & dance from across the globe
19 - 24 September, 2018
Delhi & Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
The dance performances can be Classical, Semi Classical, Folk
and Filmy style.
2. The music performances can be Hindustani Classical, Carnatic
Classical, Instrumental, Ghazal, Folk and Cinematic.
3. There will be 4 performances for each artist/group. 1 performance
in Delhi and 3 in Dubai.
4. The duration of the dance performance should not be more then
10 minutes for solo, 12 minutes for duet, 15 minutes for group
presentation and not more then 20 minutes for the music performance.
5. The participants can either participates in competition or
6. There is no enumeration for performances.
7. The children competition in dance and music will be held in
following age groups : Minor (5-8 years), Junior (9-13 years),
Senior (14-18 years) and Adults (above 18 years).
8. The competition will be held 3 categories Solo, Duet/Trio and
9. The competition winners in all categories will be awarded with
cash prizes, trophies, medallion and certificates and an opportunity
to perform in the grand awards ceremony.. All other participants
will be awarded with medallion and certificates.
10. In competition there will be 3 rounds. Preliminary, Semifinals
11. We also kindly ask you to send us the short CV, presentation
materials and photos of the group, together with the application
form. 12. Each participant will be provided return Airticket (from
Delhi to Dubai and back), Visa, Accommodation (3 star hotel),
Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner ( Veg/Non Veg),
transport from Dubai airport to the hotel and back, transport
from hotel to the venues and back & Dubai sightseeing
12. The cost of the tour package is Rs. 70,000 per person which
all participant has to pay to the IWCF. For international artists
it is 785 US$ ( All above except Airticket and Visa which is participant
13. For Indian groups the payment can be given in 3 installments
Rs. 20,000*20,000*30,000. The first installment with filled application
form and rest 2 in monthly installments.
14. The trip for the Guru/Group leader is free if she/he can make
a group of 15 disciples who can pay the above mentioned amount.
15. Participants can also take their parents and relatives along
with them but each one has to buy the complete tour package mentioned
16. Dubai sightseeing tour included in this trip gives you a glimpse
into its colourful culture, traditions and history. You’ll
gain an insight into the fascinating contrasts of modern Dubai
and its beginnings as a center for pearl diving and commodity
trading. Also this tour covers all most beautiful and historic
places that are a must watch Dubai so do not miss this tour of
17. The departure to Dubai and return will be from Delhi for all
18. The complete program itinerary will be send later.
19. The participating groups will perform only in activities arranged
by the Organization Committee. The groups must participate in
all activities of the program. The Organization Committee can
change the dates, times, places and the number of all activities
of the festival.
20. The Organizer’s will not be responsible for any damages
which might occur to the participants in case of an accident or
any other way. If there is any urgent need for a medical treatment
the organizer’s will be helpful, but all medical and other
expenses of the participant will be paid by the participant or
the participants insurance.
21. The artists wishes to participate in IWCF 7th Annual Sangeet
Nritya Utsav in Delhi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates have to
submit filled Application Form along with their profile, 6 high
resolution pictures, 5 video links (best video links to be submitted)
at earliest. in IWCF 7th Annual Sangeet Nritya
Utsav in Delhi & Dubai,